Linden Lifesaving Club Potjiekos Competition 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Date – Saturday the 7th of December 2019
Venue – TBC (Randburg Scout hall or Fairland Scout Hall)
Times - 10h00 set up and cook-off starts
14h30 Potjie must be finished
Team size: Maximum 10 people and minimum of 5 people (Contact Michael Maggs if you are looking for more group members).
Entry Fee -Free
Prize Categories :
Best Dressed Individual
Best Team Spirit
· Each team must have a theme ( The choice this year is any lifesaving signal) and will be required to dress and decorate accordingly.
· Each team must make a dessert of their choice.
· All Preparations must take place on the premises.
· Teams must supply their own Potjie pots, utensils, braai’s, umbrella/gazebo, chairs and ingredients. (If your team does not have any of the items listed the can contact Michael Maggs to arrange whatever is needed)
· There will be a table available for teams and additional tables must be organised beforehand.
· Each team will receive one bag of charcoal, one bag wood and a pack firelighters.
· Cooked rice will be supplied for all teams.
PLEASE NOTE: No fires are to be made directly on the Ground or Grass.